Advice from a wiser me
Things I learned at 28, I wish I knew at 27:
- Say No to requests, permissions, and even opportunities
- Don't be afraid of shortcuts
- Provide a timeslot on how long you can attend a meeting before commiting
- When starting a business, it's not just about the money
- Listen more but really listen
- Share your dumb ideas
- "Fuck you, pay me"
- Computer programming
- People like jumping on bandwagons more than ever
Thanks for reading. Have an opinion to share? Feel free to contact me if you need to get in touch, or would like share your after thoughts.
⟵ Back to articles